The Clock Day Party The Clock Day Party

Funny as hell

This was so fucking funny. I also noticed that you got some of the songs from Ren and Stimpy.

Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

Awesome!

I have been waiting so long for this. Brings back memories from a long ass time ago watching RAB. I love you!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Very Nice!

I can clearly see you put a lot of thought into this series. I liked it a lot and I think you deserve some type of prize money for this excellent work (if you already haven't). I can't wait for what you have next . 10/10 man, nice job.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Very fun!

This game is actually really fun, I though it would get boring after a few minutes. I love to see fake mudilation. Everything is great.

Flash Introduction Flash Introduction

Thank You!

Wow, that was great! I just downloaded flash 8 and it worked perfectly! Never could have been explained any better. Worked perfectly.

Cock Shooter. Cock Shooter.

Pretty Good Job

I thought the game was pretty fun, I am trying for the high score. :)

Reasoner- 2,327 Miles Reasoner- 2,327 Miles

Simply Beautiful

I love listening to your music. When I'm stressed out and feeling down your music makes me relax. Thank you.

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

Breath Taking

Again you have made a brilliant master piece. It puts me in an amicable state of mind listening to this song. Your music sounds perfect from the beginning to the end.

Reasoner- Instrumental #4 Reasoner- Instrumental #4

Insparational

Your songs literally bring tears to my eyes. And I never got why that happened to other people, and now I know because of your music ;)

On Top On Top

Very hot! :3

I just love the position she's in, it's very sexy. The boobs could use a tad bit of work, but overall this is a very nice drawing. Good work.

Ayame ExMermaid Ayame ExMermaid

I like it

The only problem I see is the right arm's proportion, it's too big in the middle. But overall it looks really nice.

Another Linda Drawin' Another Linda Drawin'

Nice work