The Clock Day Party The Clock Day Party

Funny as hell

This was so fucking funny. I also noticed that you got some of the songs from Ren and Stimpy.

Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

Awesome!

I have been waiting so long for this. Brings back memories from a long ass time ago watching RAB. I love you!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Very Nice!

I can clearly see you put a lot of thought into this series. I liked it a lot and I think you deserve some type of prize money for this excellent work (if you already haven't). I can't wait for what you have next . 10/10 man, nice job.

Retarded Animal Babies 20 Retarded Animal Babies 20

Disapointed, a little

You are great at flash, one of the best in my opinion. But this one I thought the story kind of sucked. I usually give out 10's for your shit, but this one didn't get a ten.

Kirby go shit Kirby go shit

Lmao!

That wa a good flash. I reccomend you make a second one with more diareha.

LordZeebmork responds:

cool

Remote Control Finder! Remote Control Finder!

Very nice!

I loved this, it was very funny. I do think you should get a better microphone and/or have your mouth farther away from the mic. That was the only problem I saw. And the way to get the picture non-transparent is first download Irfanview(if you don't already have it), have the picture open and save as, you will see on the side you will see a thing that says "Save transparency color, click that and check the last box below it when it gives you 2 options and it should make it non transparent.

Fabul0us1 responds:

ya next time i will work better on the audio. and thx for the advice i will try that

Apple Orchard Apple Orchard

Wow!

That was a great techniqe of animation.

My New Grounds My New Grounds

Nice

Thanks for the HP commercial parody. That was nice.

Protect Earth Day '07 Protect Earth Day '07

Not enough facts

I appreciate that you care for the earth, but you dont give enough facts.

Oh lawd Oh lawd

lol

I liked the part where you talked about my sister's penis. It was great animation too.

Lambdaclock responds:

Thanks mang. You sister has a huge cock.